Foreclosure Listings - Greater Vancouver Area

Purchasing a Foreclosure property could be a very profitable, yet risky, process which requires special expertise. Please feel free to conact us directly @ 604-785-8900 to help you navigate the process smoothly.

Greater Vancouver Foreclosure Listings

Forgot password Extend Verify Contact
  • 2708 6463 SILVER Avenue in Burnaby: Metrotown Condo for sale (Burnaby South) : MLS®# R2837241

    2708 6463 SILVER Avenue Metrotown Burnaby V5H 2X1
    Main Photo: 2708 6463 SILVER Avenue in Burnaby: Metrotown Condo for sale (Burnaby South)  : MLS®# R2837241
    Residential Attached
    MLS® Num:
    Floor Area:
    537 sq. ft.
    Welcome to Maywood on the Park by Intracorp! Just steps away from Maywood park and all levels of transit, this thoughtfully convenient location provides some of the best neighborhood experiences Metrotown has to offer! Measuring at 537sq ft of interior living space, this 1 bed + 1 bath home features exceptional west facing city views you’ll be sure to love! 24-hour concierge, expansive fitness studio, social lounge, dog wash station & more! Don’t miss this one! Have your realtor call today! ****COURT DATE SET FOR MAY 16, 2024****** Call your Realtor for a chance at this one!!! More details
    Listed by Macdonald Realty
    Ali Asi
Data was last updated April 17, 2024 at 08:10 PM (UTC)
Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.